Road Closures and Delays:
Saturday, April 16
Battle Green Activities: Approx 10 AM - 4 PM
Old Guard Performance: 12 PM - 2 PM
Approx. 11:30 AM:
• Mass Ave from Statue to Worthen Rd and all of Harrington Rd will be closed before performance.
• Bedford from Harrington Rd to Mass Ave may also close depending on crowd size.
Tower Park Reenactment: Approx. 2:30 PM
Munroe Tavern - Mass Ave by Percy Rd: Approx. 3:30-5:15 PM
Mass Ave from Marrett Rd to Woburn St will be closed to through traffic.
Sunday, April 17
Midnight Ride of Paul Revere: 10:30 PM,April 17 - 12:30 AM April 18
Bedford St from Mass Ave and Harrington Rd and Hancock St between Adams St and Bedford St will be closed
Monday, April 18
Battle Green Activities Approx 10 AM - 4 PM
Battle Green Area - all day
Harrington Rd will be closed
Expect delays throughout day in Lexington Center area
Approx. 3:00 AM: Bedford St between Harrington Rd and Mass Ave will be closed
Approx. 5:00 AM: Mass Ave between Worthen Rd and Waltham St will be closed
Bedford St between Worthen Rd and Mass Ave will be closed
Approx. 5:45 AM: Mass Ave between Woburn St and Waltham St will be closed
ROADS RE-OPEN AFTER MOST PEDESTRIAN TRAFFIC IS CLEAR OF BATTLE GREEN AREA
Approx. 6:30 AM -8 AM: expect delays from Mass Ave by Bloomfield to center area
Approx. 07:15 AM: Mass Ave between Bloomfield and Woburn St will be closed
Approx. 07:25 AM: Mass Ave between Bedford and Woburn St will be closed
Hancock St between Adams St and Bedford St will be closed
Bedford St between Mass Ave and Worthen Rd will be closed
Mass Ave from Statue to Worthen Rd will be closed
Approx. 09:00 AM - 11:30 AM: expect delays on race course
Approx. 09:00 AM: Mass Ave from Statue to Worthen Rd will be closed
Parade Route: Mass Ave from Maple St to Worthen Rd
Expect delays at staging area and parade end Worthen Rd by Lincoln St
Approx. 12:00 PM: Mass Ave between Maple St and Pleasant St Rotary will be closed
Approx. 12:45 PM: Mass Ave between Worthen Rd and Maple St will be closed
Bedford St from Worthen to Mass will be closed
THERE WILL BE NO PARKING ALLOWED IN THE SPACES ADJOINING THE BATTLEGREEN FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND.
THIS AREA WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND ILLEGALY PARKED VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED IMMEDIATELY.
- From Saturday April 16 - Monday, April 18, there will be no enforcement of meter or parking lot fees
- There will be areas posted no parking throughout the entire weekend. Pay attention to areas posted no parking.
- Areas posted no parking will be strictly enforced and vehicles may be towed from restricted areas
- Sunday religious services: parking will be allowed during Sunday services, even were posted No Parking (paper signs). Vehicles must be removed at the conclusion of services.
For the Reenactment / Pancake Breakfasts / Morning Parade / Ceremonies / Road Race:
Additional handicapped parking has been added in the Meriam Street Lot. Lot attendants will be on duty to assist in keeping these clear and to guide persons to them.
For the Afternoon Parade:
Persons with permits may park along the parade route between Edison Way and the Post Office. Pedestrians and spectators often block their view by standing beside their vehicles.
Please do what you can to correct this problem by asking the spectators to step aside.