This page contains the details on articles related to land use and zoning proposed by or requiring the action of the Planning Board. For general information on the 2017 Annual Town Meeting please click HERE.
To learn more about any of the proposals listed below, please click on any of the links below. Be sure to check back regularly as these proposals may evolve as Town Meeting approaches.
The Lexington Planning Board held a public information meeting on Wednesday, January 18, 2017, to discuss these articles with the public. The Board's presention for the January 18th meeting may be found here. The meeting was recorded by LexMedia and is available on their website. The proposed zoning articles also had formal public hearings, the details of which may be found by clicking on the articles below.
General Bylaw Articles
- Article 33 - Scenic Road Designations
- Article 34 - Prohibit Blasting
- Article 35 - Neighborhood Consveration District Bylaw, Technical Changes
Zoning Bylaw Articles
- Article 40 - Amend Section 6.9, Special Permit Residential Developments
- Article 41 - Revise Definitions
- Article 42 - Two-Family Homes
- Article 43 - Economic Development Refinements (CRO, CM, & GC)
- Article 44 - Amend Brookhaven (Owners' Petition to convert RD-6 to PD-1)
- Article 45 - Amend Balanced Housing Developments (Citizens' Petition)
- Article 46 - Medical Marijuana (Citizens' Petition)