Gallagher Tennis Courts at the Center Recreation Complex
The Where and When of Making a Tennis Reservation
All Tennis Reservations must be made in person. Telephone calls are not accepted.
The Tennis Booth is located at the Center Recreation Complex/Town Pool Bath House on Worthen Road. There are four lighted courts at the Center Recreation Complex Gallagher Tennis Courts, which are available for night play - only with a paid reservation - until 9:00pm. If there are NO lighted court reservations for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening, the lights will be turned off.
2017 Tennis Court Reservations - Locations and Hours
May 13th - June 4th
Reservations may be made at the Tennis Booth (located at the Town Pool Complex on Worthen Road).
The Tennis Booth is open weekdays from 4:30-7:30pm and weekends from 10:00am-2:00pm.
2017 Tennis Court Reservation Fees
$60.00 Lexington Resident Tennis ID Card
$45.00 Lexington Senior (60+) Tennis ID Card
$70.00 Battle Green Tennis League - Adult Tennis ID Card
$55.00 Battle Green Tennis League - Senior (60+) Tennis ID Card $100.00 Non-Resident Tennis ID Card
FREE Daily Non-Lighted Court Reservation with Tennis ID Card
$10.00 Daily Non-Lighted Court Reservation without Tennis ID Card
$10.00 Daily Lighted Court Reservation with Tennis ID Card
$20.00 Daily Lighted Court Reservation without Tennis ID Card
- Reservations made at the Tennis Booth from May 13th-August 20th may be made up to one week in advance. Reservations made at the Community Center from April 1st-May 12th and and from August 21st-October 24th may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- A person may make only one reservation (one hour/one court) for any given day.
- Reservations must be made at least one hour before the requested court time.
- Courts are available for reservations seven days per week, 7:00am - 8:00pm.
- Gallagher Tennis Courts at the Center Recreation Complex - 10 courts (4 lighted for night play with reservations) plus three tennis practice boards
- Clarke Middle School - 3 courts (CLOSED FOR 2017 SEASON)
- Adams Playground (behind the East Lexington Library and Waldorf School) - 2 courts
- Valley Road (off Bedford Street across from Mobil Gas Station) - 2 courts