- hear and decide administrative appeals.
- hear and decide applications for special permits.
- hear and decide petitions for variances.
5 full members, 6 associate
Appointed by: Board of Selectmen
Term: Full members - 5 years, Associate members - 1 year
- have lived in Lexington for at least eight years;
- have significant experience and activity in town affairs related to matters within the purview of the Board of Appeals; and
- have no major land-holding interest in Lexington.
It is highly desirable that the Board of Appeals should include people with various specialties such as: legal training and experience; engineering background; environmental and/or conservation experience; and architectural and/or design training.
Selected Current Cases
14 Maple Street now known as 11 Byron Avenue
Special Permit ZBA hearing on 14 Maple Street scheduled for October 8, 2015.
Change of Address Notice
200 Patriot Way, Lexington Technology Park
Special Permit ZBA hearing on Lexington Technology Park scheduled for October 8, 2015.
- 200 Patriot Way, Lexington Technology Park
|David L. George||Zoning Administrator|