Track & Monitor Water Usage
SIGN UP FOR EyeOnWater TO TRACK AND MONITOR YOUR WATER USAGE
In an effort to continually improve our customer service, we offer secure access to your household’s water usage data through a web-based customer portal called EyeOnWater®. This tool shows your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly usage activity through easy-to-understand consumption graphs to help you monitor and conserve water use. You also have the ability to sign up for leak alerts! Access EyeOnWater through a secure smartphone app or online portal to gain a greater understanding of how much water you’re using to reduce use and save on water bills. This portal is only offered to our customers who have had their water meters upgraded to the new AMI (advanced metering infrastructure) system.
This tool is available through our utility at no additional cost to you—sign up for free today;
1. Visit https://eyeonwater.com/signup on your computer using a supported web browser
2. Enter your service area zip code
3. Enter your ten digit billing account number – five/six digit customer ID number (i.e. 0200123400-123456)
4. Enter your email address
5. Create and confirm a password
6. You will get a confirmation email from BEACON. You must verify your email address by clicking on this link. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password
If you have a second meter for irrigation usage or own several properties in town, you can link those meters to the EyeOnWater account you create and toggle back and forth. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this free service!