- Recreation & Community Programs
- Town Aquatics
- Swim Membership Policy & Registration
Swim Membership Policy
Swim Membership Registration Procedure
- The Lexington Recreation and Community Programs Department sells seasonal swim memberships for the use of our two aquatics facilities: the Irving H. Mabee Town Pool Complex and the Old Reservoir.
- Swim memberships go on sale each year in March and are available for Lexington residents to purchase throughout the summer. Lexington residents can purchase individual, senior, or family swim memberships.
- Non-resident swim memberships are on sale 1 week after resident registration opens. Family, individual, and senior swim memberships are available to all non-residents.
- Memberships can be purchased directly online through our MyRec software. The member will need to create an account. If a family membership is being purchased, all members who will be associated with the membership will need to be set up in your household. Family memberships are for 2 adults and any children under the age of 18 living in the house fulltime. The membership can be purchased directly online.
- Membership sales are final and refunds are not available.
- Residents may opt to pay a daily fee at the Town Pool or Old Reservoir instead of purchasing a swim membership. Non-residents can pay a daily fee only at the Old Reservoir, unless they come to the Pool as a guest of a Lexington resident or with anyone who has a membership.
- Acceptable forms of payment for swim memberships are cash, check, and credit card.
- Once a membership has been successfully purchased, that person will receive a receipt from MyRec and applicable credit card charges.
- If a person has a membership (key pass) from a previous year, that can be kept and used for future seasons. If a new key pass is needed, a new membership number and card for each member will need to be linked and there will be a $5.00 charge for each card needed.
- Once the card is linked, they will be mailed to the address linked in the account.
- The Stocard app can also be downloaded to upload the membership number so a person can check in with their phone, even if they do not have their membership card.
Swim Membership Policy 2023
- Families or individuals who request financial assistance must follow the Recreation and Community Programs Department financial aid policy.
- Live-in nannies and full-time family child care employees of Lexington residents will need to obtain either an individual membership or senior membership, depending on their age.
- Family members of Lexington residents who are not from Lexington but will be living in town during the summer (grandchildren, grandparents, cousins, etc.) must submit a written request and will be eligible to purchase an individual swim membership at the resident rate with the approval of the Director of Recreation and Community Programs.
- Active, military personnel and their families who live at the Hanscom Air Force Base are eligible to purchase individual/family swim memberships at the Lexington resident rate.
- No refunds will be issued once swim memberships are purchased. Customers registering for swim lessons can receive a credit if they cancel two weeks before the swim lessons begin. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for each program that is canceled. Additionally, a credit may be approved for medical reasons and requires a written request from the customer and a physician’s note before credit approval.
- There is no charge for an initial swim pass, but replacement passes will cost $5.00.
Swim Membership Fees
Swim Membership Fees for the 2023 Season
The swim membership fees for the 2023 season are as follows:
|Lexington resident family membership:||$255.00 (2 adults and all children in family ages 3 – 18 and residing full-time in household)|
|Lexington resident individual membership:||$90.00 (ages 3–59)|
|Lexington senior adult membership:||$65.00 (ages 60+)|
|Non-resident family memberships:||$415.00 (2 adults and all children in family ages 3–18 and residing full-time in household)|
|Non-resident individual membership:||$175.00|
|Non-resident senior adult membership:||$100.00 (ages 60+)|
|Replacement swim membership:||$5.00|
Benefit-eligible employees can qualify for:
|School employee individual membership:||$90.00|
|School employee family memberships:||$255.00|
|Town employee individual membership:||$90.00|
|Town employee family memberships:||$255.00|
The daily fees for the 2023 season are as follows:
- $7.00 per person for Lexington resident youth, adults, and senior adults and each guest
- $28.00 Lexington resident family maximum at the Town Pool and Old Reservoir
- $10.00 per person for non-resident youth, adults, and senior adults at the Old Reservoir only
- $40.00 non-resident family maximum at the Old Reservoir only