Swim Membership Policy
Swim Membership Registration Procedure
- Seasonal swim memberships are for use at the two aquatics facilities: the Irving H. Mabee Town Pool Complex and the Old Reservoir.
- Seasonal swim memberships go on sale each year in March through August.
- Daily passes are also available once the season begins in late June. (see fee structure below)
- Memberships can be purchased directly online through our MyRec online point of sale software or in person.
- The member will need to create an account through MyRec, the recreation software, if an existing household has not yet been created.
- Family memberships are for up to two adults and any children under 18 living in the house full time. All members must be included in the family household account in MyRec.
- Acceptable forms of payment for swim memberships are cash, check, and credit card ( visa, mastercard, discover)
- A receipt will be generated via email to the email listed in the household in MyRec
- Membership sales are final and refunds are not available.
- Membership renewals (previous swim pass or Lexington Community Center member) can use the same membership fob from year to year.
- The free Stocard app can also be downloaded to your smartphone so a person can check in with by scanning their phone vs. carrying a physical fob/card.
Swim Membership Policy 2023
- See Fee Structure below for membership categories
- Live-in nannies and full-time family child care employees of Lexington residents are eligible to be added to a family membership .
- Family members of Lexington residents who are not from Lexington but will be living in town during the summer (grandchildren, grandparents, cousins, etc.) must submit a written request and will be eligible to purchase an individual swim membership at the resident rate with the approval of the Director of Recreation and Community Programs or designee.
- Active, military personnel and their families who live at the Hanscom Air Force Base are eligible to purchase individual/family swim memberships at the Lexington resident rate.
- Membership is required to register for any of the swim classes, lessons or teams.
Swim Membership Fees
Swim Membership Fees for the 2023 Season
- Families or individuals who request financial assistance must follow the financial aid policy and process a confidential application through the Human Services Department in advance.
- The swim membership fees for the 2023 season are as follows:
|Lexington resident family membership:||$255.00 (2 adults and all children in family ages 3 – 18 or full-time enrolled students in the household up to age 23)|
|Lexington resident individual membership:||$90.00 (ages 0–59)|
|Lexington senior adult membership:||$65.00 (ages 60+)|
|Non-resident family memberships:||$415.00 (2 adults and all children in family ages 3–18 or full-time enrolled students in the household up to age 23)|
|Non-resident individual membership:||$175.00|
|Non-resident senior adult membership:||$100.00 (ages 60+)|
The daily fees for the 2023 season are as follows:
- $7.00 per person for Lexington resident youth, adults, and senior adults and each guest
- $28.00 Lexington resident family daily maximum at the Town Pool
- $10.00 per person for non-resident youth, adults, and senior adults at the Old Reservoir only
- $40.00 non-resident family daily maximum at the Old Reservoir only
Town of Lexington Benefit-eligible employees qualify for the resident rates.