Apply for a Change in Condition on an Existing License
State Forms and Application Fee
To apply for a change in condition on an existing license (i.e., change in manager, alteration of premises, etc.):
- Fill out the respective amendment application form via the ABCC website online.
- Print and sign as necessary.
- Submit documents to the Select Board Office along with all other required supporting documents.
- Include a copy of your payment receipt with your application showing online payment of the $200 ABCC/Commonwealth of Massachusetts fee.
Please note: Application must be typed; ABCC will not accept handwritten applications.
Town of Lexington Application Fee
All amendments require a fee paid to the Town as well. In addition to the ABCC application package, please provide the following requirements to the Select Board Office:
- Check made payable to the Town of Lexington in the amount of $100.
Additional Lexington Forms and Process
In addition to the ABCC application, please submit the following information to the Select Board Office for any amendments.
Alteration of Premise/Change of Location
- A hearing date before the Select Board will be decided and legal notice published in the local newspaper. A copy of the legal notice will be provided to the applicant to use to notify the abutters.
- Applicant must bring notarized copy of “Affidavit of Notice of Mailing to Abutters” and the registered/returned receipts bearing signatures of persons receiving said notice to the hearing.
Change of Manager
- A copy of the current Alcohol Awareness Training Card(s) for all Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Completed CORI Authorization Form. Each Manager and Assistant Manager(s) must come to the Select Board’s Office in person and bring a form of government issued photographic identification such as a driver’s license or passport. This is in addition to the ABCC requirement of a notarized CORI form.
New Officers or Directors
- Completed CORI Authorization Form for each New Officer or Director submitted along with a copy government issued photographic identification such as a driver’s license. This is in addition to the ABCC requirement of a notarized CORI form.
Change of Stock Interest (New Stockholders or Transfer or Issuance of Stock)
- Completed CORI Authorization Form for each New Stockholder submitted along with a copy of a government issued photographic identification, such as a driver’s license. This is in addition to the ABCC requirement of a notarized CORI form.