Center Streetscape Design Review Ad Hoc Committee
The Center Streetscape Design Review Ad Hoc Committee will evaluate and make recommendations on the various design elements (excluding engineering items related to traffic) for the Center Streetscape Project.
Read the Committee's Final Report to the Board of Selectmen (PDF).
View the Committee Charge (PDF).
Committee Work Plan (PDF).
At least 2 public meetings to take public input.
The Ad Hoc Committee has held two public hearings. The first took place on September 13, 2016 to review the Tier 1 (Sidewalks and Lighting) recommendations and gather input from the public. The second occurred on January 11, 2017 and involved the presentation of the Committee's Draft Report covering Tiers 1-3.
9 members selected from relevant Town Boards and Committees.
Appointed By: Board of Selectmen, who will also designate a (non-voting) Chair to facilitate meetings.
- Illuminating Terms (PDF) with sample photos from Lexington and other communities compiled by Anne Eccles
- Design Review AdHoc Committee July 12, 2016 - Presentation given by Marck Connor (PDF)
- Design Advisory Committee May 12, 2016 - Presentation was given by Jon Pearlman, PhD Department of Rehabilitation Science and Technology at the University of Pittsburgh
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Access Committee have posted the Proposed Changes to 521 CMR: Architectural Access Board (AAB) (PDF). For more information visit: BSA Access Committee
- 2011 Center Streetscape Concept Plan documents developed by Pressley Associates
- 2005 Lexington Center Charrette - Review the Executive Summary (PDF) or learn about the Lexington Center Collaborative (PDF)
- 1966 A plan for Lexington Center (Sasaki Plan)