- Contacting specific staff members listed in contact us
- Contacting our office at 781-698-4840
- Filling out our department's Contact Us form
- We are available to meet with you by appointment
- In a life-threatening emergency, call 911
- In a non-life-threatening mental health or emotional crisis, call Advocates Psychiatric Emergency Service at 781-893-2003, available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Find COVID-19 resources with LexHelp: resources and information for those in need of assistance with rent, food, transportation, etc.; volunteer and donation opportunities.
The Town of Lexington Human Services Department connects residents to resources, programs, and services that promote health and well being. The Human Services Department is located at the Lexington Community Center at 39 Marrett Road, Lexington.
Note: This is our new, improved registration program, and you'll have to create a new account if you haven't already. Everything from art, to nutrition, to finances.
- Enrichment and lifelong learning programs
- Information/referral and short-term case management/counseling services
- Assistance with unmet needs
- Consultation on life changes
- Lexpress and Lex-Connect senior taxi
- Information on a range of transportation options including The RIDE, MBTA, REV shuttle, and alternative modes of transit
- Call 781-698-4820 for more information
- Chapter 115 financial assistance;
- Assistance with benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Connecting veterans and families with State and local benefits and resources.
- Crisis intervention, transitional counseling, education & parent support services;
- Referrals for mental health services;
- Needs assessment and connection to resources for basic needs (fuel, food assistance, emergency funds).
Have questions or comments? Contact Us!