COVID-19 Information & Resources
The Lexington Board of Health continues to recommend wearing masks in populated indoor spaces, consistent with recommendations.
The Board of Health also strongly recommends the following:
- Stay home when you are not feeling well;
- Stay up to date with COVID 19 vaccine;
- Get tested to prevent spread of COVID 19 virus to others;
- Follow isolation and quarantine guidelines as appropriate;
- Increase ventilation – open windows and use fans;
- Conduct activities outdoors, when possible;
- Open windows in vehicles and on buses.
The Lexington Office of Public Health will update weekly case numbers each Friday. The data represented on the dashboard does not include at-home test results. The data only represents the results of PCR and antigen tests verified through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Check the State's website for information on vaccinations and booster shots.
- Frequently asked questions about booster shots.
- Get your COVID-19 Digital Vaccine Card from the State
- At-home test kits are available at some Town Offices while supplies last
- You can also order free test kits from COVIDtests.gov
- Visit the State's website for additional testing options
Quarantine & Isolation Information
The state has developed updated information about quarantining and insolation, including:
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- The difference between isolation and quarantine
- When you should quarantine or isolate
- How long you should quarantine or isolate
If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume pre-pandemic activities including travel within the United States. Learn more about travel.
- The Town indoor mask order has been lifted by the Board of Health. Lexington no longer requires masks to be worn inside public spaces, including schools and school buses.
- COVID-19 case numbers by community
- COVID-19 data for Lexington (up to March 25, 2022)
- COVID-19 information in other languages from the CDC
Vi-rút corona (COVID-19) (Vietnamese)
코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) (Korean)
COVID-19 en Español (Spanish)