The Spring 2023 resident adult & senior Tennis/Pickleball memberships are sold out! If you would like to me added to the waitlist, please contact Peter Coleman at email@example.com.
Tennis / Pickleball Memberships
Beginning on March 14th, Tennis/Pickleball memberships may be purchased online. The Gallagher Courts will be reconstructed beginning on approximately July 1, 2023. It is anticipated that the project will last through at least October 2023. As a result, a limited number of resident memberships will be sold on a seasonal basis (vs. an annual basis) this year. The spring membership will be valid from April 1-June 30, 2023.
Update on 2023 Tennis/Pickleball Season
PlayLocal allows tennis and pickleball players to easily reserve courts online and find similarly skilled players. Signs will be posted at each court indicating if the courts are available for reservation.
Rules & Guidelines
- Courts are available for reservations 7 days per week, 8 am to 8 pm from April 1 through November 19.
- There are 10 lighted courts at the Gallagher Courts available for night play with a paid reservation until 9 pm. Reservations must be made by noon on the day of the reservation.
- Court reservations may be made online up to 2 weeks in advance and the PlayLocal system will launch for the 2023 season on Saturday, March 18th.
- A person may make only 1 reservation (1 hour / 1 court) for any given day.
- The courts will go live on PlayLocal at 6:00am each day.
- Clarke #3 will be reservable for pickleball play only.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to your reservation, you forfeit use of the court for the entire hour.
- Once you make a reservation, if you are no longer available at that time, please be sure to cancel your reservation ahead of time. Your consideration for fellow tennis / pickleball players is greatly appreciated.
- No refunds are given. Rain checks will be issued.
- Private and semi-private lessons are not allowed on any of the Town courts.