The Office of the Town Clerk is seeking registered voters interested in serving as Election workers as we prepare for the upcoming 2022 elections:
- 2022 November State Election
Election Workers must:
- Be a registered voter in Massachusetts
- Be available to work Election Day from 6 am to 9 pm (or later) - Half-day shifts are available
- Be able to assist with a variety of election-day duties
Duties / Benefits
Election Workers will receive:
- An election-day stipend
- Training - scheduled before each election
Election workers are assigned to one of 9 polling locations, and may also be assigned to assist with Early Voting.
If you are interested, please email the Town Clerk's Office, or call 781-698-4558.