The Board of Assessors is responsible for meeting the certification requirements of the Department of Revenue by revaluing all properties in the residential and commercial classes.
The Board also:
- finalizes the taxable list and prepares the tax bills;
- updates records relating to property transfers;
- inspects new construction, additions and alterations of sites;
- processes motor vehicle excise tax bills; and
- administers special assessments and statutory exemptions.
View the Official Board Charge (PDF).
Board meets 2 to 3 times a month, usually on Mondays or Tuesdays
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Appointed by: Town Manager
Term: 3 years
Please scroll to the appropriate page in the Committee Member Report.