8 Ways to Find Out What's Happening in Lexington
1. Emergency Notifications
Register for CodeRED - the Town's emergency notification system - for texts, emails and automated phone calls about closings, detours or emergencies.
2. Social Media
Follow the Town on our main Facebook and Twitter accounts - and check out our list of specific social media accounts below.
3. Get Notified
Get a text or email for website additions by specific departments or committees, including:
- agenda postings
- new calendar entries
Sign up for:
- Weekly Townwide e-newsletter (Link to Lexington)
- Timely News Alerts (Town News & Alerts)
- Individual Department & Committee emails and newsletters
6. Watch Meetings Online
See video of public meetings, public hearings, and town events live or on demand on lexmedia.org.
7. Classes and Activities
View the latest program guides from Recreation and Community Programs
View the News and Current Events section on the home page.
Social Media by Department
Cary Memorial Library
- Twitter - @LexpressBus - detours, delays and service alerts
- Twitter - @DigInLex - Road Construction Updates