From the Committee Charge
This Fund is devoted to three purposes:
- Human Services (primarily, to assist those in our community who may need help to overcome a financial crisis)
- Community Betterment Initiatives
The Select Board solicits donations, reviews requests, and disperses funds in accordance with the criteria of the Fund.
View the Committee Charge (PDF).
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Appointed By: Select Board
The Board consists of:
- 2 members of the Select Board, one of whom will be Board Chair
- The chair or his designee of the Trustees of Public Trusts
- 1 resident clergy
- 1 community member
- The presidents or their designees of 2 service or fraternal organizations which are active within the Town. The identity of these organizations will be determined annually by the Select Board.