Draft Comprehensive Plan
Planning Board Review
The Planning Board is reviewing a Draft Plan over the summer. This is the time for final public comments.
Below is the Planning Board schedule, broken into sections related to the Plan's goals. Meeting time, location, and agendas will be posted on the Public Meeting Calendar. Public comments will be taken at each Planning Board meeting. Written comments may be submitted via email to Planning Director Abby McCabe. The Planning Board will be taking public comments during the course of these summer meetings. This is the time to provide comments as each topic section is reviewed. This is a call for final comments before a final draft is presented to the Planning Board in the fall. Written comments recommended to assist with incorporating into the final Plan.
Drafts for each section of Volume I will be posted below as they become available ~2 weeks prior to the meeting.
Volume I - The Plan:
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022
Comprehensive Plan Update overview and review of next steps Review Guide (PDF)
- Wednesday, June 1, 2022
6 pm on Zoom
Goal 9 - Public Facilities and Services (PDF) Draft, Goal 8 - Recreation and Community Gathering (PDF) Draft, and Goal 7 - Transportation and Circulation (PDF) Draft
- Wednesday, June 29, 2022
6 pm on Zoom
Goal 4 - Sustainability and Resiliency (PDF), Goal 5 - Open Space and Natural Resources (PDF), Goal 6 - Historic Resources (PDF)
- Wednesday, July 13, 2022
6:00 pm on Zoom
Goal 3: Economic Vitality (PDF), Goal 2: Housing (PDF)
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022
7:00 pm in-person and on Zoom
Goal I: Diversity and Inclusion (PDF), Introduction (PDF), Executive Summary (PDF), Appendix A, Appendix B
- Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Implementation Plan and conclusion, discuss next steps
This is the time to provide any board, public, and stakeholder comments. A final Draft of the Comprehensive Plan will be presented to the Planning Board and the public in the fall. Planning Board will then consider adoption of a final plan expected in Fall 2022.
- Draft Volume II: Inventory and Assessment of Existing Resources
- Economic Development (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Demographics (PDF), updated on July 19, 2022
- Historic Resources (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Housing Inventory (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Land Use Inventory (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Open Space, Recreation, and Natural Resources (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Public Facilities (PDF), updated on July 21, 2022
- Transportation (PDF), updated on December 6, 2021
- Draft Volume III: Documentation of Public Input (IN PROGRESS)