April 4, 2023
Police Station Solar Canopy Abutters Meeting
Tuesday, April 4, 2023
As an abutter to the proposed solar canopy on the Police Station parking lot, I would like to invite you to our second neighborhood meeting to discuss potential alternative design options. There will be a presentation on the proposed alternative designs, and then there will be time for comments/questions.
Tuesday, April 4 at 6 PM
Select Board Meeting Room, Town Office Building, 1625 Mass. Ave.
or via Zoom
Staff in attendance will include:
- Jim Malloy, Town Manager
- Michael Cronin, Director of Public Facilities
- Michael McLean, Police Chief
As well as representatives from:
- Select Board
- Historic Districts Commission
- Permanent Building Committee
- Sustainable Lexington Committee