The Human Services Department is partnering with Eliot Community Human Services to offer dedicated counseling services to Lexington residents at the Lexington Community Center, or virtually if needed. Christina Wong and Baylee Fairhurst will be providing services through this partnership.
- Services will be provided free of charge to Lexington residents who are 5 years and older regardless of income or health insurance status.
- Residents will also have access to Eliot's full range of clinical services; additional fees may apply.
- Length of treatment is determined by the clinician and client.
- Contact us to make a referral for services or to make an appointment with a clinician.
- Day and evening appointments available.
Funding made possible through American Rescue Plan Act, with Select Board approval.
For more information: Phone: 781-698-4840 | Email us | Web: lexingtonma.gov/human-services