Lexington Police Department Forms
Police Department Complaint Form
This form can be filled out online, but must be printed out, signed, and brought to the Police Department. If you do not wish to do that, please call the Police Department at 781-862-1212 and ask for the Commanding Officer.
These forms cannot be submitted online. They can be filled out on your computer, but must be mailed or delivered in person. Faxes are not accepted.
These forms are filled out online:
- Transportation Safety Request Form
- Request for fingerprinting
- Request for child car seat inspection
- Alarm registration
- Request for accident report, incident report, or other public record
This form is to be filled out with the police officer to whom you have made the trespass complaint:
Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles Forms:
- Massachusetts Motor Vehicle Crash Report
- Massachusetts Driver's License Application
- Massachusetts Driver's License Update Form
- Lost Plate Affidavit Form
- Request for Driving Record
- Application for Duplicate Title
- Title Amendment Form
Firearms Licensing Forms and Information
Visit our Firearms page for complete information on acquiring or renewing a firearms license.