The Board of Assessors is responsible for meeting the certification requirements of the Department of Revenue by revaluing all properties in the residential and commercial classes.
The Board also:
- finalizes the taxable list and prepares the tax bills;
- updates records relating to property transfers;
- inspects new construction, additions and alterations of sites;
- processes motor vehicle excise tax bills; and
- administers special assessments and statutory exemptions.
Send email to the Board
Appointed by: Town Manager
Term: 3 years
|Sandra Pentedemos||(781) 698-4574|
|Sandra Pentedemos||Administrative Assistant|