While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- contacting specific staff members listed below
- contacting our office at 781-274-8305
- filling out our department's Contact Us form
Please Note: During this time, special protocol will be in place in regards to work permitted and normally inspected by Engineering staff.
Description of Services
Engineering Division responsibilities include:
- Administering the Capital Budget for the Town's infrastructure, including water and sewer systems as well as streets.
- Prepare and review plans, specifications, and bids for Public Works capital construction projects.
- Active in seeking grants.
- Oversees, inspects, and keeps record for water/sewer installation and drain construction.
- Issues appropriate permits.
- Inspects all subdivision construction for conformance to Town standards.
- Maintains public records concerning street lines, grades, land and lotting.
The Engineering Division includes all engineering programs and provides engineering support for other Town departments, boards and committees.
|John Livsey, P.E.||Town Engineer|
|Ross Morrow, P.E.||Assistant Town Engineer|
|David Pavlik||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Michael Sprague||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Meghana Shah||Engineer Assistant, CADD|
|Marissa Liggiero||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Wayne Medlin||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Matthew Weisman||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Tricia Malatesta, P.E.||Engineering Aide|