Online Permitting is now available for Engineering permits! We will be working with contractors as they work through this new feature.
We will be offering training for View Permit. Please send an email Tricia if you would like to be included. Once we have a number of potential attendees, we will make arrangements and email details to those interested.
Description of Services
Engineering Division responsibilities include:
- Administering the Capital Budget for the Town's infrastructure, including water and sewer systems as well as streets.
- Prepare and review plans, specifications, and bids for Public Works capital construction projects.
- Active in seeking grants.
- Oversees, inspects, and keeps record for water/sewer installation and drain construction.
- Issues appropriate permits.
- Inspects all subdivision construction for conformance to Town standards.
- Maintains public records concerning street lines, grades, land and lotting.
The Engineering Division includes all engineering programs and provides engineering support for other Town departments, boards and committees.
|John Livsey, P.E.||Town Engineer|
|Ross Morrow, P.E.||Assistant Town Engineer|
|David Pavlik||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Michael Sprague||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Meghana Shah||Engineer Assistant, CADD|
|Marissa Liggiero||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Wayne Medlin||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Matthew Weisman||Engineer Assistant/Inspector|
|Tricia Malatesta, P.E.||Engineering Aide|