A limited number of athletic fields are available for residents to use, field conditions permitting. Field permits are required for organized or regular use on all fields. Permits are issued at the Recreation and Community Programs Department office on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once a field permit has been issued, all of conditions and limitations contained in the permit must be followed. The Recreation and Community Programs Department may revoke a field permit if the following rules are not enforced:
- Smoking, use of tobacco products and drinking alcohol on Town property is prohibited
- Use of other controlled substances at field sites is prohibited
- No littering
- Cars cannot park on fields and other grass areas
- Use of foul and abusive language will not be tolerated
- All Town ordinances and regulations must be followed
User groups will be held responsible for any field damage caused by misuse. Field requests made by any individual/group/organization whose reservation has been revoked will be denied reservations for the balance of the season.
Please read the field permit policy and mail the application, acknowledgement, and payment to:
Lexington Recreation and Community Programs Department
39 Marrett Road.
Lexington, MA 02421
or bring them to the Recreation and Community Programs Department office at:
Lexington Community Center
39 Marrett Road