From the Committee charge:
This Fund is devoted to three purposes:
- Human Services (primarily, to assist those in our community who may need help to overcome a financial crisis)
- Community Betterment Initiatives
The Board of Selectmen solicits donations, reviews requests and disperses funds in accordance with the criteria of the Fund.
The Board consists of :
- 2 members of the Board of Selectmen, one of whom will be Board Chair
- the chair or his designee of the Trustees of Public Trusts
- 1 resident clergy
- 1 community member
- the presidents or their designees of 2 service or fraternal organizations which are active within the Town. The identity of these organizations will be determined annually by the Board of Selectmen.
Appointed By: Board of Selectmen