Donations made to the Fund for Lexington through September 1, 2020 will be dedicated to people in Lexington who are impacted by COVID-19.
You can make a donation through our online donation center either by electronic check ($.25 processing fee), or by credit card.
Donate by Mailing a Check to:
Fund For Lexington
Trustees of Public Trusts
1625 Massachusetts Ave
Lexington, Massachusetts 02420
NOTE: Make checks payable to "Town of Lexington" with "Fund for Lexington" in the memo line. Please do not send cash.
From the Committee charge:
This Fund is devoted to three purposes:
- Human Services (primarily, to assist those in our community who may need help to overcome a financial crisis)
- Community Betterment Initiatives
The Select Board solicits donations, reviews requests and disperses funds in accordance with the criteria of the Fund.
The Board consists of :
- 2 members of the Select Board, one of whom will be Board Chair
- the chair or his designee of the Trustees of Public Trusts
- 1 resident clergy
- 1 community member
- the presidents or their designees of 2 service or fraternal organizations which are active within the Town. The identity of these organizations will be determined annually by the Select Board.
Appointed By: Select Board