The 2020 Annual Meeting (ATM), which was originally scheduled to begin in mid-March, has been rescheduled to June 1 and will be held virtually. See the letter from Town Moderator Deborah Brown.
We will hold ATM virtually with the help of online technologies:
- Videos of article presentations are available on the ATM Articles webpage.
- Residents who wish to ask questions about an article must ask in advance using our online form.
- Residents or businesses in Lexington who wish to speak in support or opposition of an article can fill out our online form for public comments to be read by Town staff during the virtual ATM.
- Town Meeting Members and Town officials will participate from their homes via Zoom.
- The proceedings will be livestreamed by LexMedia on local public access channels RCN 15, Verizon 37, Comcast 99, and in HD on RCN 629. The live stream will also be available at LexMedia.org, and will later be made available for on-demand viewing.
The Select Board has also scheduled a Special Town Meeting (STM) on June 1. See the STM warrant.