Lexington Public Schools
- LPS website, with updates from Superintendent Julie Hackett
- LPS is providing breakfast and lunch bags for eligible students.
- If you have questions regarding orders, please contact Kevin Silvia, Food Service Director at 781-861-2320 x69107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe you are eligible, but have not received a communication from the district, please contact David Coelho (email@example.com).
- Families in need of transportation or who cannot leave home to pick up food should contact Johnny Cole, LPS Director of Equity and Student Supports (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students from Boston can visit the Boston Public Schools website for information on free breakfasts and lunches.
- Project Bread meal site finder online or call 800-645-8333
Resources for Students
- Distance Learning
- WIFI Access
- LPS can provide WiFi devices for middle and high school students.
- Comcast is offering free Internet service to new customers for 60 days to low-income families.
- Cary Library's WiFi is still on, and can be access from the parking lot or parking spaces beside the library.
- Boston families can learn about Boston’s free “Wicked-free WIFI” through their website or by calling 617-635-4783.
Resources for Teachers
Resources for Parents
- Talking to children about COVID-19
- Maintaining emotional health and wellbeing