While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- contacting specific staff members listed below
- contacting our office at 781-698-4840
- filling out our department's Contact Us form
- we are available to meet with you by appointment only
- in a life-threatening emergency, call 911
- in a non-life-threatening mental health or emotional crisis, call Advocates Psychiatric Emergency Service at 781-893-2003, available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Find help during the COVID-19 State of Emergency - help with errands, getting masks, and other services.
The Town of Lexington Human Services Department connects residents to resources, programs, and services that promote health and well being. The Human Services Department is located at the Lexington Community Center at 39 Marrett Road, Lexington.
|Melissa Interess, LICSW||Director||781-698-4841|
|Hemali Shah, M.A., LSW||Assistant Director of Senior Services||781-698-4842|
|Sharon Gunda, LCSW||Outreach Coordinator||781-698-4851|
|Tony Serio, LCSW||Assistant Director of Youth & Family Services||781-698-4843|
|Valerie Viscosi||K-12 Director of Counseling||781-861-2580 x68077|
|Gina Rada||Veterans' Service Director||781-698-4848|