While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- contacting specific staff members listed below
- contacting our office at 781-698-4840
- filling out our department's Contact Us form
- we are available to meet with you by appointment only
Call our Nurse Asmae El Alami at 781-698-4847
Her hours are Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 AM - 4 PM
Services: Blood pressure checks, home visit, medical advocacy
Meals and Nutrition
- Lunch Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Community Center
for a suggested donation.
(Currently not available due to building closure)
- Meals on Wheels
Lunch to homebound seniors who are unable to provide their own meals,
and who meet certain guidelines.
- 1-on-1 Nutrition Counseling
Telephone or Zoom appointments available with
Barbara Collins, Registered Dietician Nutritionist
Her hours are Friday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Call 781-698-4840 to make an appointment.
Sign up for our e-Newsletter, The Sage
Sign up to get our newsletter - we will only use your email address to send you
Senior Services and Council on Aging related information.