While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- contacting our office at 781-698-4610
- filling out our department's Contact Us form
Description of Services:
The Information Technology (IT) Department provides high-quality, cost-effective information resources to town departments so that they can provide services to the citizens of the town.
The department is responsible for recommending technology policy and providing project and technical leadership for all Town technology projects.
IT's role includes:
- Maintenance and security of the town's servers, data and local area network
- Co-managing the Town's wide area network with the Lexington Public Schools MIS Department
- End-user technology support
- Data management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Technology project management
- Town websites and social media management