The Center Streetscape Design Review Ad Hoc Committee will evaluate and make recommendations on the various design elements (excluding engineering items related to traffic) for the Center Streetscape Project.
The Ad Hoc Committee has held two public hearings. The first took place on September 13, 2016 to review the Tier 1 (Sidewalks & Lighting) recommendations and gather input from the public. The second occurred on January 11, 2017 and involved the presentation of the Committee's Draft Report covering Tiers 1-3.
- Design Review Ad Hoc Committee Presentation 1-11-17
- Design Review Ad Hoc Committee Presentation 9-13-16
- Illuminating Terms with sample photos from Lexington & other communities compiled by Anne Eccles
- Design Review AdHoc Committee 7/12/16 - Presentation given by Marck Connor
- Design Advisory Committee 5/12/16 - Presentation given by Jon Pearlman, PhD Department of Rehabilitation Science & Technology at the University of Pittsburgh
- Boston Society of Architects (BSA) Access Committee have posted the proposed changes to 521 CMR: Architectural Access Board (AAB). For more information visit: BSA Access Committee
- 2011 Center Streetscape Concept Plan documents developed by Pressley Associates
- 2005 Lexington Center Charrette - Review the Executive Summary or learn about the Lexington Center Collaborative
- 1966 A plan for Lexington Center (Sasaki Plan)
9 members selected from relevant Town Boards and Committees (see Committee Charge).
Appointed By: Board of Selectmen, who will also designate a (non-voting) Chair to facilitate meetings.