If you are eligibe in Phase 1, or are 75+, use the state's online form to schedule a vaccination.
If you are 75+ and need help scheduling a vaccination, call 211.
View our dashboard for information on COVID-19 data for Lexington, guidance on traveling, where to get tested, vaccine distribution, and more.
While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- filling out our LexTalk Health form
- calling our office at 781-698-4533
Due to the current COVID-19 State of Emergency, the Board of Health has suspended all non-essential public health activities, including:
- all public health inspections (except for those listed below)
- permitting functions (except for those listed below)
- nuisance inspections
Except for the following:
- foodborne illness or food safety complaints
- septic system failure associated with current occupants (does not include system failures identified as part of real-estate transactions with no current occupants residing on-site)
- housing code complaints associated with conditions deemed to endanger or impair the health and safety of occupants as listed in 105 CMR 410.750.
- Permits and inspections for:
- Food Establishments
- Public/Semi-public swimming pools
- rDNA facilities
- Recreation Camps for Children
In addition, all public health permits with a date set to expire during this emergency order will be extended and expire 30 days after the day this emergency order is lifted.
Under the direction of the Lexington Board of Health, the mission of the Lexington Office of Public Health is to prevent disease and promote wellness in order to protect and improve the health and quality of life of its residents, visitors and work force.
This charge is carried out by the implementation of:
- community health disease prevention and surveillance programs
- public health education outreach and empowerment programs
- environmental health permit and code enforcement inspection activities
- public health emergency planning efforts conducted locally and as a region
|Alan Perry, REHS/RS||Interim Director||781-698-4533|
|Casey Mellin, REHS/RS, CHO||Assistant Health Director||781-698-4533|
|David Neylon, RN, MPH, REHS/RS||Public Health Nurse||781-698-4533|
|Alicia McCartin||Health Agent||781-698-4533|
|Maureen Adema||Department Assistant||781-698-4533|