The Lexington Board of Health continues to recommend wearing masks in populated indoor spaces, consistent with recommendations.
The Board of Health also strongly recommends the following:
- Stay home when you are not feeling well;
- Stay up to date with COVID 19 vaccine;
- Get tested to prevent spread of COVID 19 virus to others;
- Follow isolation and quarantine guidelines as appropriate;
- Increase ventilation – open windows and use fans;
- Conduct activities outdoors, when possible;
- Open windows in vehicles and on buses.
The Lexington Office of Public Health will update weekly case numbers each Friday. The data represented on the dashboard DOES NOT include at-home test results. The data only represents results of PCR and antigen tests verified through the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- Check the State’s website for information on vaccinations and booster shots.
- Frequently asked questions about booster shots.
- Get your COVID-19 Digital Vaccine Card from the State
- At-home test kits are available at some Town Offices while supplies last
- You can also order free test kits from COVIDtests.gov
- Visit the State's website for additional testing options
Quarantine and Isolation Information
The state has developed updated information about quaranting and insolation, including:
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- The difference between isolation and quarantine
- When you should quarantine or isolate
- How long you should quarantine or isolate
If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume pre-pandemic activities including travel within the United States. Learn more about travel.
The Town indoor mask order has been lifted by the Board of Health. Lexington no longer requires masks to be worn inside public spaces, including schools and school buses.
- COVID-19 case numbers by community
- COVID-19 data for Lexington (up to March 25, 2022)
- COVID-19 information in other languages from the CDC
Vi-rút corona (COVID-19) (Vietnamese)
코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) (Korean)
COVID-19 en espanól (Spanish)
State & Federal Information
- Federal COVID-19 related funeral expense assistance
- Resources for filing Abuse Protection Orders and Harassment Prevention Orders