NEW: See Recreation's updated summer program guide.
LexReopen: Lexington's plan for reopening Town buildings and services
- ALL TOWN BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC (except the Police Station foyer).
- See Town Government page for the latest information on our services and how to contact staff.
- Town Pool not opening; previously-scheduled Recreation camps, clinics cancelled; new programs offered in July and August. See details.
- Bulky item curbside pick-up has resumed.
- Pine Meadows Golf Club has reopened, with restrictions
- Real Estate Taxes were due June 1 - pay by June 30 to avoid late payment fee.
- NEW: Update on plans to reopen Town buildings and services
- COVID-19 Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- NEW: Helping Children Cope: Information for Parents from the CDC
- Frequently Asked Questions about the face mask order and All about face masks
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19
- COVID-19 information in other languages from the CDC
Vi-rút corona (COVID-19) (Vietnamese)
코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) (Korean)
COVID-19 en espanól (Spanish)
- COVID-19 rumors and scams - don't become a victim!
Scams about Stimulus payments
STATE & FEDERAL INFORMATION
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for text updates from the State
- NEW: State has created Reopening Massachusetts website with information on phases and business reopening.
- Don't Accidently Throw Away Your Stimulus Debit Card!
- See the state's interactive map of testing locations.
- State Officials Issue Guidance for Antibody Testing
- Resources for filing Abuse Protection Orders and Harrassment Prevention Orders
- As of May 6, you must wear a face covering in public when social distancing isn't possible. See executive order.
- Unemployment payments for self-employed and others whose income has been impacted
- Massachusetts extends income tax deadline to July 15, same as federal income tax.
- Details about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
INFORMATION and RESOURCES
This is a very difficult and stressful time, but we are a strong community, and by staying positive and working to support each other, we will get through this together.