See the Latest About:
- Vaccination information
- COVID-19 data for Lexington
- Getting tested for COVID-19
- Ban on some evictions extended to March 31
- Capacity restrictions increase from 25% to 40% at many businesses beginning Feb. 8
Orders and Advisories
LexReopen: our plan for reopening Town buildings and services
Help for Those in Need; Volunteer/Donate
LexHelp: resources and information for those in need of assistance with rent, food, transportation, etc.; volunteer and donation opportunities
Town buildings are closed to the public (except the Police Station).
Staff are working in Town buildings at a 50% schedule as of March 1, 2021.
We are unable to schedule in-person appointments for the public at this time.
STATE & FEDERAL INFORMATION
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for text updates from the State
- State has created Reopening Massachusetts website with information on phases and business reopening.
- Resources for filing Abuse Protection Orders and Harassment Prevention Orders
- Unemployment payments for self-employed and others whose income has been impacted
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION and RESOURCES
|Mental Health and Domestic Violence Resources|
|Recommendations for Owners and Managers of Large Residential and Multifamily Residential Buildings|
Recommendations from the Lexington Board of Health
Recommendations from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
|Information for Students, Teachers and Parents|
Helping Children Cope: Information for Parents
|Staying Safe at Home, at Work, and in Public, and Social Distancing|
|What You and Your Family Can Do While You're Home|
|Have a question you can't find an answer to? There are people you can ask!|
This is a very difficult and stressful time, but we are a strong community, and by staying positive and working to support each other, we will get through this together.