Orders and Advisories
LexReopen: our plan for reopening Town buildings and services
Help for Those in Need; Volunteer/Donate
LexHelp: resources and information for those in need of assistance with rent, food, transportation, etc.; volunteer and donation opportunities
Town buildings are open to the public by appointment only, as we are trying to limit in-person meetings to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Many Town services are available online. If your inquiry requires an in-person meeting, please contact the appropriate Department using the contact information on the 'Contact Us' web page.
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19
- How to Select, Wear and Clean Your Mask
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- COVID-19 information in other languages from the CDC
Vi-rút corona (COVID-19) (Vietnamese)
코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) (Korean)
COVID-19 en espanól (Spanish)
- COVID-19 rumors and scams - don't become a victim!
STATE & FEDERAL INFORMATION
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for text updates from the State
- State has created Reopening Massachusetts website with information on phases and business reopening.
- Resources for filing Abuse Protection Orders and Harassment Prevention Orders
- Unemployment payments for self-employed and others whose income has been impacted
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION and RESOURCES
|Mental Health and Domestic Violence Resources|
|Recommendations for Owners and Managers of Large Residential and Multifamily Residential Buildings|
Recommendations from the Lexington Board of Health
Recommendations from the US Department of Housing and Urban Development
|Information for Students, Teachers and Parents|
Helping Children Cope: Information for Parents
|Resources and Help for Affected Businesses|
|Staying Safe at Home, at Work, and in Public, and Social Distancing|
|What You and Your Family Can Do While You're Home|
|Have a question you can't find an answer to? There are people you can ask!|
This is a very difficult and stressful time, but we are a strong community, and by staying positive and working to support each other, we will get through this together.