NEW: See the Town Manager's weekly COVID-19 update.
Updated September 2, 2020.
NEW: Lexington Public Health COVID-19 Data as of September 17.
LexReopen: Lexington's plan for reopening Town buildings and services
- ALL TOWN BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC (except the Police Station foyer).
- See Town Government page for the latest information on our services and how to contact staff.
- Town Pool not opening; previously-scheduled Recreation camps, clinics cancelled; new programs offered in July and August. See details.
- Information on voting in Lexington during COVID-19
- NEW: How to Select, Wear and Clean Your Mask - from the CDC
- Update on plans to reopen Town buildings and services
- COVID-19 Resources and Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Symptoms
- Where to Get Tested for COVID-19
- COVID-19 information in other languages from the CDC
Vi-rút corona (COVID-19) (Vietnamese)
코로나바이러스 (COVID-19) (Korean)
COVID-19 en espanól (Spanish)
- COVID-19 rumors and scams - don't become a victim!
Scams about Stimulus payments
STATE & FEDERAL INFORMATION
- Text COVIDMA to 888777 to sign up for text updates from the State
- State has created Reopening Massachusetts website with information on phases and business reopening.
- State Officials Issue Guidance for Antibody Testing
- Resources for filing Abuse Protection Orders and Harrassment Prevention Orders
- Unemployment payments for self-employed and others whose income has been impacted
INFORMATION and RESOURCES
This is a very difficult and stressful time, but we are a strong community, and by staying positive and working to support each other, we will get through this together.