A permit to operate from the Health Department is required by State or Local Regulations for the following activities or businesses in the Town of Lexington.
Food Related Activity
- Renovation of an existing Food Establishment - Modified Food Plan Review
- Temporary Food Permit
- Food Establishment Renewal
This renewal can now be done online using our ViewPermit online portal. Just follow the instructions to create an account.
- Recombinant DNA Research
- Septic Waste Haulers
- Well Construction (All types)
- Well Completion Report
- Well Destruction (Closure)
- Rubbish Hauler
- Tanning Establishment
- Tanning Establishment - Renewal
- Tobacco Sales
- Employee Certification for Tobacco Sales Establishments
- Pool Permit - Renewal
- Day Camp / Recreation Camp
Note: All permit applicants are required to complete a Worker's Comp Affadavit. Completed Affadavits must be submitted with the permit application. A Worker's Comp Affadavit is not required to obtain a non-licensed temporary food permit.