1. Where and how can I purchase a swim pass?
- Create a MyRec account.
- Add any other family members to your account.
- Find the appropriate swim membership and follow the on screen steps to complete your purchase.
- If you need any more assistance, please call 781-698-4831
2. What do I do if I can't find my swim pass from last year?
- We will provide a new pass, however if it is lost after that, there is a $5.00 fee for every new pass. Please check out the StoCard app that can digitally store your pass on your phone.
3. Can I buy a day pass if I'm a non-resident?
- Yes, only if you come with a Lexington resident who has a pool membership.
- The day pass rate is $6.00/person with a maximum cap of $24.00/family
4. Can I buy a day pass as a Lexington resident?
- Yes, it is $5.00/person with a maximum cap of $20.00/family
5. Can I use my swim pass for the Town Pool and Old Reservoir?
- Yes, the membership can be used at both facilities. The Town Pool is located at 80 Worthen Rd and the Old Reservoir is located at 483 Marrett Road.
6. Can a family member, caregiver, nanny, and/or au pair use my pass to bring my children?
- No, they would have to purchase their own individual membership.
7. Am I able to go to the pool whenever I would like for public swim?
- Yes, you are able to visit at any point during the hours the facility is open.
8. Do I need to make a reservation to go to the pool?
- No, Lexington will follow the state guidance in effect starting May 29th. Therefore, we will no longer require a reservation to attend the facility!
9. How old does my child have to be for me to drop them off without a parent/guardian?
- You must be at least 12 years of age to be at the pool without a parent/guardian.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by someone that is at least 14 years or older
10. How do I take the swim test at the pool?
- In order to use the lap and dive pool, you must pass a swim test.
- The swim test is swimming two lengths, non-stop, of the Lap Pool using the front crawl stroke with rotary breathing and tread water for one minute (Please ask the manager or head guard to administer the swim test).
- You only have to pass the swim test once. We will have a record book with a list of names of those who have passed the test.
- A deep end test may be requested at any time by a staff member to confirm swim ability.
11. Will there be swim programs this summer?
- There will be no American Red Cross, Learn to Swim lessons
- There will be no private or semi-private lessons at this time
- There will be adult lap swim. Please refer to our hours of operation for more details
- Aqua Aerobics will be offered Monday-Friday from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Preregistration for Aqua Aerobics will be required
- You can purchase a day session for $6 or pay the weekly fee of $30
12. Are the locker rooms open?
- Locker rooms will be open for use. We encourage coming dressed to swim and heading home after swimming to get changed.
13. Can I bring food? Do you sell food at the pool or Old Reservoir?
- We do not allow food into either facility. We do not sell food at either site.
- There will be a few picnic benches or lawn area available outside in front of the pool.
- There is a picnic space down the path toward Bridge Elementary school that is available.
14. What COVID protocols will be in place to make sure everyone stays safe at the pool and the Old Reservoir?
- We will have sanitizer available around the facilities
- People are encouraged to wear masks and social distance.
- Signage will be posted around the facility to help with distancing