To preserve the Stone Building for reuse by researching the feasibility of alternative uses for the building, thereby supporting future Town investment to implement the preservation recommendations of the 2009 Historic Structures Report.
Nine people. If possible, members should include residents or individuals working in Lexington who have background in or experience in one or more of the following:
- an architect
- a museum professional, preferably with curator experience
- a representative of the Cary Memorial Library Trustees
- a representative from the Historical Commission
- a representative from the Historic Districts Commission
- a member of the Lexington arts community
- an East Lexington resident
- a member of the business community
- interest in tourism and economic development.