Save Energy & Money
The town of Lexington is committed to helping residents reduce their carbon footprint and save money on their utility bills. One way to take action is through a home energy assessment performed at no-cost through the Mass Save® program.
Homeowners and renters are eligible to participate every three years. Appointments may now be performed virtually or in person. Program benefits include:
- Air-sealing selected areas of your home at no-cost
- 75% off the cost of approved insulation for single-family homes
- Rebates of up to $2,750 on qualified heating and cooling system upgrades
- No-cost energy-saving LED light bulbs, thermostats, showerheads, and power strips
For the next year, Mass Save® has also increased rebates for landlords and residents of multi-family houses.
- Renter-occupied units are now eligible for a 100% incentive
- Multi-family homes up to 4 units are now eligible for a 100% incentive if every unit moves ahead with recommended insulation measures
To confirm that you qualify and set up an appointment, please visit:
Or Call: 781-528-0822
Sign up for a free energy assessment today and get started!
Contact one of the Mass Save home performance contractors.