While our offices are closed to the public, you can reach us by:
- contacting specific staff members listed below
- contacting our office at 781-698-4558 (please leave a message)
- filling out our department's Contact Us form
Calls regarding Town Clerk services will be returned within 24 hours during working hours.
Services about which you may have questions
- Dog Licensing: Dog Licenses were due April 15th, no late fees assessed at present. You may send your invoice by US Mail, or you may pay online at https://unipaygold.unibank.com/customerinfo.aspx. Payments can also be dropped off in the green box next to the US Postal box in the circular driveway outside Town Offices. Please remember you must have proof of a current rabies certificate in order to receive your tag.
Payment was due by April 15th. Late fees are waived until 45 day after the State of Emergency is lifted, and may be waived for the 2020 year. Simply pay your bill as indicated.
- Business Certificates, DBAs (“Doing Business As”). We are issuing business certificates as long as your application is notarized. Please send your application and the $25.00 fee to Town Clerk’s Office, 1625 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington, MA 02420 and your certificate will be mailed to you.
- Notary Services. The Town Clerk’s Office and all Notary services in Town Offices are suspended until further notice.
- Marriage Intentions. Marriage intention services are suspended until further notice.
- Vital Records – Certified Birth, Death and Marriage Records. Requests for vital records can be made online and are sent out within days of the receipt of the request.
- Public Meeting Postings. Public meetings of the following boards are continuing to be held remotely. The Town Clerk’s Office will continue to post these critical meetings. All other meetings will not be posted.
- Town Meeting The Moderator has postponed Town Meeting until April 15. More information will be forthcoming from the Town Manager’s Office and the Select Board Office.
- Voter Registration and Elections Information. You may register to vote online, and you can access the Town Clerk’s Elections and Voting webpage. If you have any questions related to your voter status you may leave us a message at 781-698-4558, and we will return your call.
Description of Services:
The Town Clerk acts as the Town's:
- chief election official
- recording officer
- registrar of vital statistics
- public records officer
- licensing officer.
The Clerk works with the Board of Registrars to promote and maintain voter registration and voter records. The Clerk maintains records of adopted municipal code, bylaws, oaths of office, resignations and appointments.
The Clerk's staff issues:
- marriage licenses
- dog licenses
- business certificates.
The Town Clerk's office responds to inquiries from the public and serves as a central information point for the Town.
|Nathalie Rice||Town Clerk||781-698-4557|
|Dianne Sperber||Assistant Town Clerk||781-698-4552|
|Lisa Maguire||Administrative Assistant||781-698-4555|
|Gina Carme||Municipal Clerk||781-698-4553|
|Kelley Cutone-Clair||Municipal Clerk||781-698-4554|