Interested in working at the polls on Election Day?
The Office of the Town Clerk is seeking registered voters interested in serving as Election workers as we prepare for the upcoming 2019 - 2020 elections.
- 2020 March Annual Town
- 2020 Presidential Primary
- 2020 September State Primary
- 2020 November Presidential Election
Election Workers must:
- Be a registered voter in Massachusetts
- Be available to work Election Day from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM (or later). Half day shifts are available
- Be able to assist with a variety of election-day duties
Election Workers will receive:
- An election-day stipend
- Training - scheduled before each election
Election workers are assigned to one of 9 polling locations, and may also be assigned to assist with Early Voting.
If you are interested, please contact the Town Clerk's Office at 781-698-4558 or email the Town Clerk at [email protected].