Lexington held a special election on Monday, December 4, 2017.
Information on the 3 questions that are on the ballot:
- Specimen Ballot
- Special Election Warrant, containing the 3 questions
- Fall Special Town Meeting 2, Motions 2, 3, 4 and 5 (4 and 5 are combined on the ballot)
- Capital Expeditures Committee Report from Fall Special Town Meeting 2
- Appropriation Committee Report from Fall Special Town Meeting 2
- Presentation on the Capital Financing Plan
- History of Town Override/Debt Exclusion Votes
(Note: In the Result column, "Not Reversed" means that the Override/Debt Exclusion passed)
- Find out if you are registered to vote and where you go to vote
- How to register to vote
- Precincts and voting locations
- Applications for absentee ballots may be obtained from the Town Clerk or are available on the
Secretary of the Commonwealth's web site.