Have a question about one of the articles in the 2020 ATM Warrant?
Residents or Lexington Businesses can submit comments to be read by Town staff during Town Meeting in support or opposition of an article (if time and parliamentary rules permit).
The 2020 Annual Town Meeting has been postponed until June 1, due to the COVID-19 State of Emergency.
- Postponement notice from Town Moderator Deborah Brown
- Moderator's request for a remote Town Meeting
- Certified vote from the Select Board approving the use of remote means to hold the Town Meeting
See the May 29 memo from Town Manager James Malloy and Superintendent Dr. Julie Hackett providing an update on the fiscal impacts of COVID-19 on the Town’s FY20 and FY21 budgets.
Links will be added to these pages as documents become available.
The Annual Town Meeting normally meets on Monday and Wednesday evenings until all business has been concluded. (Meetings are not held on holidays or during school vacation weeks.)
The proceedings will be livestreamed by LexMedia on local public access channels RCN 15, Verizon 37, Comcast 99, and in HD on RCN 629. The live stream will also be available at LexMedia.org, and will later be made available for on-demand viewing.
- Table of articles, with links to article text, motions, reports, presentations and votes
- FY2021 Recommended Budget & Financing Plan (Brown Book)
- Votes of Town Meeting Members
- Motions by Article number
- Motions for Individual Articles/Voted Separately
10m, 16a, 16k, 19b, 19c, 25, 42
- Consent Agenda
- Refer to Planning Board
- Refer to Select Board