Come to a brief Transit Info Session to learn how to get in, out, and around Town!
These sessions are for people of all ages: adult commuters, students, senior citizens, people with disabilities, and caregivers. We also welcome employers and real estate or rental agents so they can better inform employees and future residents about transportation options.
Familiarize yourself with:
- MBTA (understanding Charlie Cards and special fares for seniors, students, and people with special needs; bus routes in Lexington & connecting services)
- REV Alewife Shuttle (where & when to catch it, fare system)
- Lexpress Bus (how flag system works, how to use Ride Systems app, understand schedule, routes, and fare system)
- Google Transit
- How to use bus bike racks
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Resources for Active Transportation
- Parking Options
- Options for people with special needs
Obtain Charlie Cards, schedules for above services, and resources for active and alternative transportation.
You can find resources for the above online: https://www.lexingtonma.gov/transportation-services
Transit Info Sessions are free, but please call to reserve a seat: 781-698-4820.
Upcoming Dates for Transit Info Sessions:
Information shared at each session is the same, but with some variations depending on interests/questions of the audience.