Avoid Expensive Pickup Costs at the Minuteman Hazardous Products Regional Facility!
Many businesses generate small volumes of certain types of hazardous waste. But, many business operators find it difficult to dispose of toxics in a legal, cost-effective, and responsible way. Now the Minuteman Hazardous Produces Facility offers a low-cost way for businesses that generate low volumes of toxics to dispose of these dangerous materials.
The following types of businesses frequently generate low volumes of regulated hazardous materials:
- Service Stations
- Retail Outlets
- Office Parks
- Autobody Shops
Small Businesses and Hazardous Wastes
- If your business generates less than 100 kilograms (220 lbs or 25-27 gallons) of toxic waste or materials each month, you may qualify as a "Very Small Quantity Generator" (VSQG) under Mass. Department of Environmental Protection regulations.
- Other small businesses may also wish to find a means of disposing of toxics responsibly, to protect the company, and the community in which they operate.
How Small Business/ VSQG Collections Work
For a small fee, Clean Harbors Inc., working in collaboration with the Minuteman Hazardous Products Regional Facility, will collect and dispose of your hazardous materials, including paint, fluorescent bulbs, solvents, pesticides, and cleaning materials. Call Clean Harbors to receive a quote for the collection service. This will allow you to bring your hazardous materials to one of the Household Hazardous Waste Collection days.
Registration and Payment
In order to dispose of hazardous waste at the Minuteman Facility, you must call Clean Harbors Environmental Services first. Please contact:
Clean Harbors Inc.
Clean Harbors will provide registrants with:
- DEP registration forms for participants who have not previously registered (completed form must be carried in vehicle to the site,)
- Directions to the Minuteman HHP Facility, and
- A price quote based on the types and volumes of materials registered.
Quoted amount must be paid in full by check at the appointed time of delivery to the Facility, or waste will not be accepted.
Low disposal prices are equivalent to those paid for residential hazardous waste disposal!