The Youth & Family Services Department for the Town of Lexington is a free service for Lexington residents of all ages.
We can talk with you confidentially and provide resources to help you with whatever you may be going through.
Services We Offer:
- Information and referral
- Brief case management services
- Collaboration with Town departments and community-based youth and family service providers
- Needs assessment and service coordination for mental health and emergency financial assistance
- Community service opportunities for youth
- Crisis intervention
- Intergenerational programming
- School consultation services
- Youth programming: Planning and facilitating substance-free activities for youth
- Parent programs and support services
- Community outreach
Youth & Family Community News and Information:
Teen Drop-in Group at Cary Memorial Library