- Information and referral
- Brief case management services
- Collaboration with Town departments and community-based youth and family service providers
- Needs assessment and service coordination for mental health and emergency financial assistance
- Community service opportunities for youth
- Crisis intervention
- Intergenerational programming
- School consultation services
- Youth programming: Planning and facilitating substance-free recreational activities for youth
- Parent programs and support services
- Community outreach
- Veterans' assistance
Youth & Family Community News and Information:
The Red Flags and Resources of Lexington booklet is now available!
- Funded by a CNHA 15 grant, this booklet is designed to help parents and families identify "Red Flags" of risky behaviors and find the support that they might need.
- This booklet is available in print at the Human Services Department within the Lexington Community Center.
The Town of Lexington Human Services Community Resource Guide is now available!
- In print - copies are available at Cary Memorial Library and the Lexington Community Center.
|Tony Serio, LCSW||Assistant Director of Youth & Family Services||781-698-4843|